BattlePets: Avalar is the sequel to the smash hit BattlePets, which has been downloaded over 500,000 times since it was released!
BattlePets: Avalar is better than the original, with 50 all new BattlePets created by Bob Cooksey, 49 magic powers, and a better, more interesting story. Much like Pokemon, the players explore dark caves and haunted castles, battling wild BattlePets and training their own.
After Battlepets was made and published, I got to talking with Bob Cooksey, a friend and a great artist. He LOVED making wacky monster designs, and when I saw some of what he'd done, I flipped. I also had new special effects in my 2D graphics engine, so I decided to combine them with Bob's distinctive monsters, and Avalar was born.
- Hours of fun catching, training, and battling cute creatures
- Start out with just one BattlePet, but can catch as many as five at a time
- Great artwork by Bob Cooksey
- Six evil tyrants
- 50 BattlePets
- 49 Unique magic spells
- Fun sounds
- Built-in help system
- Easy-to-use interface
- Translucency blitting
- Super-fast particle system
- Isometric 3D mazes
- Windows 95/98 DirectX for super-smooth animation
- 640x480, 16-bit color screens
- Family-friendly game for children of all ages!